With cashflow being key to any businesses success or failure, it is important to have an accurate financial picture at all times. Whether you are already using digital accounting software or thinking you would like to go over to a digital system, maybe Making Tax Digital has forced your hand, I can work with you to ensure that your digital and hard copy records are up-to-date.
Do you have bookkeeping software that you don’t fully utilise or understand? Are you swamped with invoices and receipts or struggling to get your invoices out to customers? Why not give me a call to discuss how I can assist with the following;
• Recording of financial transactions using accounting software packages – I specialise in Quickbooks, Xero, and VT
• Ensuring records are up-to-date and accurate – For end of year submission to your accountant
• Payroll services – Dealing with your PAYE submissions and providing payslips for your employees
• Invoicing and debt recovery – Raising and sending invoices and following up on non payment
• Making Tax Digital – Meeting your obligations as a VAT registered business to submit your returns digitally
As I get to know your business and you get to know me, you will realise that as a buyer I always have a commercial eye on things. Take a look at my procurement services page to see if I could assist you with other areas!
Read my blog from 11th January ‘Tax Return Deadline Looms…’ to see why it can be of benefit to keep your records up-to-date throughout the year.
The timescales and frequency of support required can be discussed during an initial meeting and reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Supplier rate reviews to ensure best value.
Researching new suppliers options.
Sourcing quotes to review and compare.
Bid management and tender writing services.
Recording financial information/transactions.
Setting up an electronic bookkeeping system.
Making Tax Digital
Typing/creating business documents.
Arranging meetings, appointments & bookings.
Filing business paperwork.
Procedures and Processes
Spreadsheet and database creation.
Documenting admin procedures.
Archiving of business paperwork.
Support with achieving quality standards.
Research into advertising options.
Assistance with media adverts.
Monitoring and updating social media.
Get in touch
Please call me on 01752 891937 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.