This privacy notice provides information on how Rebecca Bastin collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website.
1. Important information and who we are
Rebecca Bastin is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our data protection practices please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO).
Our full details are:
Professional Business Support
Ivybridge PL21 0SZ
2. The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
• Identity Data.
• Contact Data.
• Financial Data.
• Transaction Data.
• Technical Data.
• Profile Data.
• Usage Data.
• Marketing and Communications Data.
3. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following:
• To register you as a new customer.
• To process and deliver our services.
• To manage your relationship with us.
• To enable you to participate in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey.
• To improve our website, services, marketing or customer relationships.
• To recommend services which may be of interest to you.
4. Our reasons for processing your data
We rely on “consent” when sending newsletters which will not be sent unless you have opted in to receive them and we rely on “legitimate interest” when communicating with you in other ways such as responding to enquiries.
5. How we share your personal data
From time to time we may pass personal data such as your name and email address to other services that we use to send out newsletters and other communications (both electronic and print). However, your personal data will remain in the EU or countries considered by the EU to have equivalent policies. Companies based in the USA that have certified with the EU-US Privacy Shield programme are also considered to be permitted destinations by the EU.
6. Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).