Are you frustrated with your current suppliers but struggling to find time to research alternatives? Would you like to tender for bigger projects, but are unsure of the process? Does it feel like you are always facing price increases?
As a professional buyer I can work with you to review your supply chain and procurement, so why not give me a call to discuss how I can assist with the following;
• Price reviews – Ensuring you have up-to-date rate agreements with current suppliers and reviewing whether you are getting the best service they have to offer
• Researching new supply options – Looking to the market place for new potential suppliers
• Sourcing quotes and samples – Presenting quotes and samples for comparison
• Bid management and tender writing services – Public sector procurement can provide many opportunities for businesses, but the process can be daunting. So for those that are looking to venture into this area I can offer support in two ways:-
Bid process guidance – Reviewing the tender process and providing guidance on what is required for you to complete and submit the bid
Full bid management – Reviewing the tender process, talking you through the requirements and helping to write and submit your bid
• Procurement for a one-off project – If you have a project coming up where lots of materials are required, I can source and compare quotes and undertake the buying on your behalf.
If you think that I could help with your procurement then please do get in touch, I look forward to discussing it with you.
Read my blog from 21st January ‘Negotiate… then negotiate again!’ for some advise on negotiating with suppliers.
The timescales and frequency of support required can be discussed during an initial meeting and reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Supplier rate reviews to ensure best value.
Researching new suppliers options.
Sourcing quotes to review and compare.
Bid management and tender writing services.
Recording financial information/transactions.
Setting up an electronic bookkeeping system.
Making Tax Digital
Typing/creating business documents.
Arranging meetings, appointments & bookings.
Filing business paperwork.
Procedures and Processes
Spreadsheet and database creation.
Documenting admin procedures.
Archiving of business paperwork.
Support with achieving quality standards.
Research into advertising options.
Assistance with media adverts.
Monitoring and updating social media.
Get in touch
Please call me on 01752 891937 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.